Monday, March 17, 2008

The human head weighs 8 pounds

Unless you have your third head cold of the season--then it weighs about 22 pounds. I can hardly believe it myself, but I am sick AGAIN.

Luckily, this is just in time for my appearance this coming Wednesday on X-Play. I'll be talking about the PC Gaming Alliance, and doing my best not to sneeze snot all over the camera lens. Luckily, only about 2 million people will be watching, so I don't have too much to worry about in terms of totally embarrassing myself.

2 comments:

mythopolis said...

Are you not able to think outside your little world? Don't mean to be mean...but you seem to be unexpressive about our common larger reality. The politics of life....I guess I am not your intended reader. But there is so much more to gab about than this. Good luck to you, whoever you are. Remember, you were born one day in time ....celebrated I am sure and It should be. But you will die on some unannounced day you won't know about. What would you like to accomplish between now and then?

Kristen Salvatore said...

I don't know who you are...but I was just writing this so my mom knows what I'm up to. So, you're right--unless you're my mom, you're not my intended reader.

Thanks for the tip, though.